You can use the request form to send us inquiries about playlists, interviews, reviews, concert reports, event calendars and content spreading. In the message field you can also send us links/info or leave other messages.
You can get to the request form here (German only!).
In order to continue to provide the best possible support for you in our social media, it is imperative that all of the following rules are observed and adhered to! The rules apply equally to any form of contribution such as posts, stories, reels, etc. on all social media platforms (in the case of SYLB, Instagram, Facebook and TikTok). Only bands and organizations that follow SYLB permanently or are part of the SYLB community will be supported! Contributions from private persons or reposts will not be reposted by SYLB.
By granting permission to use the material provided by you in any form, you confirm to have read, understood and accepted the following rules!
– You must be the rightful author/creator of the original post
– You must be the rightful owner of the image/video material used
– You must be the sole copyright owner of any music used
– You must explicitly state that reposts are allowed (e.g. by adding “share allowed” or “feel free to share” in the image description, NOT in the comments!)
– In stories, both the release for reposts and the mention of @sylb.supportyourlocalbands must be sufficiently clear to read
– In feed posts it is mandatory to mention @sylb.supportyourlocalbands in the image description (NOT in the comments!)
– The post must not be a repost!
ATTENTION: if at least one of these points is not fulfilled, the corresponding post cannot be reposted!
For Content Spreading:
– Transmit the content (e.g. teaser clips), which should be posted by SYLB, exclusively by using our request form – a transmission by direct message can unfortunately not be considered.
– In the mail the material can be sent either directly or via download link
– In the mail it must be explicitly stated that you provide the material for free use/publication. This permission can alternatively be attached as a document or deposited in the download link.
IMPORTANT: If you are not the sole owner of the rights to the image, video and/or sound material used in the above-mentioned matters, we require the written permission of the other rights holder(s)! Otherwise your material cannot be used – we ask for your understanding!
For an inclusion in the SYLB playlists on Spotify & YouTube applies:
– the band must be a permanent follower of SYLB or part of the SYLB community
– the request must come from the band itself
– the request must include the Spotify link to the song
– the request for multiple songs requires that the songs were not released on the same day.
Please also note that the songs in the playlists must not be older than 1 year! Older songs will be sorted out regularly.request